Dame Anne Fairfax, née Anne (or Agnes) Gascoigne, (born c. 1474 at Gawthorpe, Yorkshire, England), was the daughter of Sir William Gascoigne (son of another Sir William Gascoigne) and Lady Margaret Percy.
Records reveal that in his will, dated 26 November 1520, her husband, Sir Thomas Fairfax of Walton and Gilling Castle, names Anne – "Dame Anne Fairfax, my wif" – as executrix and she is granted administration 11 April 1521.
|Ancestors of Anne Gascoigne|
- "The will of Sir Thomas Fairfax of Walton, Knight". Testamenta Eboracensia. V. Durham: Andrews & Co. 1884. pp. 121–123.
- "Anne Gascoigne". The Peerage.
- Reitwiesner, William Addams (2011). Child, Christopher Challender, ed. The Ancestry of Catherine Middleton. Scott Campbell Steward. Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society. pp. 118–9. ISBN 978-0-88082-252-7.
- Reitwiesner, William Addams; Wood, Michael J. "Ancestry of the Duchess of Cambridge". William Addams Reitwiesner Genealogical Service.
- Adolph, Anthony. "The Ancestry of H.R.H. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge". Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- Cracroft-Brennan, Patrick (22 July 2013). "How royal is the royal baby?". Channel 4. Retrieved 7 October 2013.