Anthony Catanzaro has been modeling for numerous magazines and has appeared in training videos and fitness/training magazines such as Exercise, Playgirl (January 2001 centerfold), Fitness Magazine, Health & Fitness, Natural Bodybuilding, Muscle & Fitness, Fitness Plus, Men’s Exercise and Exercise for Men Only.
He has appeared in TV shows like Maury, Ricki, Donahue, Good Day New York and Saturday Night Live as well as in films like Carlito's Way, The Scout, Batman: Gothic, and the independent film Beef. He was a contestant on the Oxygen model search reality television program Mr. Romance.
Anthony Catanzaro is a successful competitive bodybuilder with titles including: INBF Natural NYC Middle Weight Champion (2005); NPC New York State Middleweight winner (2002); INBF Tournament of Champions Middleweight Champion (2001); and Natural Bodybuilding Middleweight Champion (1998).
- "Male Fitness Models - Photos of Top Figure Competitor Anthony Catanzaro". ShapeFit. 2010. Retrieved December 14, 2010.
- "Anthony Catanzaro Male Fitness Model and Bodyguilder Images". FitnessModelWorld. 2010. Archived from the original on 15 December 2010. Retrieved December 14, 2010.
- "Anthony Catanzaro". ModelFitness.com. Retrieved December 14, 2010.
- Robson, David. "BEEF, You Are What You Eat: The Movie With Bodybuilders On The Menu". Bodybuilding.com. Retrieved December 14, 2010.
- Tatar, Ben. "Interview With Fitness Star & Male Model Anthony Catanzaro". CriticalBench.com. Retrieved December 14, 2010.
- Robson, David. "Arm Training With Anthony Catanzaro". Bodybuilding.com. Retrieved December 14, 2010.
- Anthony Catanzaro Official site
- Anthony Catanzaro Interview - Male Fitness Model Anthony Catanzaro Interview
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to bodybuilding is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|