Jump to navigation Jump to search
Antoinette B. Jadaone
21 April 1984
|Occupation||TV and film director-writer|
Antoinette Jadaone is a Filipina filmmaker. She is best known for directing That Thing Called Tadhana, Relaks, It's Just Pag-ibig, You're My Boss, All You Need is Pag-ibig, and The Achy Breaky Hearts.
|2018||Since I Found You||Director||Piolo Pascual, Arci Muñoz, Empoy Marquez, Alessandra de Rossi and JC De Vera|
|2017||Sarah G. Presents||Director||Sarah Geronimo|
|2016||Till I Met You||Director||James Reid, Nadine Lustre and JC Santos|
|2015||On the Wings of Love||Director||James Reid, Nadine Lustre|
|2014||40th Metro Manila Film Festival||Best Screenplay (with Anjeli Pessumal)||English Only, Please||Won|
|Best Original Story (with Dan Villegas)||Won|
|2015||41st Metro Manila Film Festival||Best Director||All You Need Is Pag-Ibig||Nominated|
|Best Original Story (with Dan Villegas)||#WalangForever||Won|
- Mostly so-so, Cinemanila’s short films have a long way to go
- Relaks, It's Just Pag-Ibig (2014),
- 20 great PH movies of 2014, Rappler
- Antoinette Jadaone: From Super Ferry to Six Degrees
- "MMFF 2014 winners revealed; Jennylyn Mercado and Derek Ramsay win top acting awards". Philippine Entertainment Portal. 28 December 2014. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- Smith, Chuck. "Winners: 2015 Metro Manila Film Festival awards night". Philippine Star. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
|This article about a Filipino film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|