|Full name||Antonio Marku|
|Date of birth||24 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Shkodër, Albania|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Marku began playing football with the youth teams of his local team Vllaznia Shkodër but in 2010 due to his university studies he moved to Tirana, where he began playing for Dinamo Tirana. He was part of the Dinamo Tirana U-19 side for the 2010-11 season where he was the team captain.
Marku made his professional debut against Flamurtari Vlorë on 20 April 2011 in a 6-2 loss, coming on as a substitute in the 57th minute for Nurudeen Orelesi. He was then prmooted to the starting line-up for the 2011–12 season because of Dinamo's extreme financial difficulties which resulted in nearly all of the senior players to leave the club in the summer. In the summer of 2013 he joined FK Kukësi.
On 24 January 2016, during the first leg of the quarter-finals of the 2015–16 Albanian Cup against Skënderbeu Korçë, Marku suffered a head-to-head collision with Skënderbeu's Ademir, forcing him to leave the field with a stretcher and was immediately sent to the nearest hospital along with Ademir.
- Vllaznia profile
- "Marku përforcimi i radhës, nuk priten afrime të tjera" (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 20 June 2011. Archived from the original on 25 April 2012. Retrieved 23 October 2011.
- "Flamurtari Vlorë vs. Dinamo Tirana 6 – 2". Soccerway. 20 April 2011. Retrieved 20 April 2011.
- "Ademir dhe Marku përfundojnë në spital" (in Albanian). Albania Soccer. 26 January 2016. Archived from the original on 2 February 2016. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- "Albania - A. Marku - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. 26 January 2016. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "Football : Antonio Marku". Football Database. 26 January 2016. Retrieved 26 January 2016.