|Elevation||151 m (495 ft)|
|Population (2001 census)|
|Time zone||UTC-3 (ART)|
|Dialing code||+54 3758|
Apóstoles is a city in the province of Misiones, Argentina. It has 40,858 inhabitants as per the 2001 census [INDEC], and is the seat of government of Apóstoles Department. It is located on the southwest of the province, 60 km south from the provincial capital Posadas and 27 km from the international Argentina–Brazil border.
- Municipal information: Municipal Affairs Federal Institute (IFAM), Municipal Affairs Secretariat, Ministry of Interior, Argentina. (in Spanish)
- Municipality of Apóstoles (official website).
- Feast of the yerba mate (official website).
- Apóstoles Facebook (official website).
- Municipality Facebook (official website).
- Feast of the Yerba Mate Facebook (official website).
|This article about a place in Misiones Province, Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|