(Redirected from Applejack (disambiguation))
Applejack or apple jack may refer to:
- Applejack (pony), a name given to a fictional character in the My Little Pony franchise, each in different generations respectively.
- AppleJack, a troubleshooting software for Mac OS X
- Apple Jack, a 2003 film
- Apple Jack (video game), a game on Xbox Live Indie Games
- Applejack (drink), an American strong alcoholic drink produced from apples
- Apple Jacks, a brand of American breakfast cereal made by Kellogg's
- Applejack, an early name of the Canadian rock band Trooper (band)
- The Applejacks (disambiguation), several musical groups
- "Applejack", song by Jet Harris and Tony Meehan which reached No 4 in the UK Singles chart in September 1963
- "Applejack", song by Dolly Parton, from 1977 album New Harvest - First Gathering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Applejack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.