This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to improve the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Arcadiy Alekseevich Golubovich|
June 28, 1987
Moscow, Soviet Union
|Occupation||producer, director, writer, actor, investor.|
Arcadiy Golubovich (born June 28, 1987) is an international film producer, director, writer, actor, technology investor and entrepreneur.
Growing up in Russia, Arcadiy attended Russia's first private school in Moscow 'Rosinka' (1993-1995), then transferred to Mathematical School #57 (1995-2000). Arcadiy graduated Moscow School of Economics (2000-2005) in the International baccalaureate program majoring in literature, economics and history of arts. After graduating Moscow Economic School, Arcadiy attended university in London. Arcadiy graduated from University of the Arts London (college of Central Saint Martins University) with BA in Theater and Film Directing in 2008.
In 2010 Arcadiy took a training course in acting in the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute with Robert Hallack.
Early work: 2004-2012
At age 16, Arcadiy Executive Produced his first feature film "The Aryan Couple" directed by John Daily, starring Oscar winning Martin Landau and Judy Parfitt. Arcadiy also became a board member in the production company FAME (Film And Music Entertainment).
Current work: 2012–current
In 2013 Arcadiy founded Primeridian LLC., a motion picture production and financing company based in Los Angeles.
In 2014 Arcadiy with his brother Ilya started I2BF Digital (a branch of I2BF Global Ventures, based in New York City, which is founded by his brother Ilya Golubovich). I2BF Digital specializes in digital and media innovative technologies.
In 2005 Arcadiy with his father established the Golubovich Foundation which provided international scholarships to Russian students in collaboration with St. Martins University of Arts London and Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
In the media
In 2013 Tatler magazine (Russia) featured Arcadiy as the It Boy in July.  The article talks about Arcadiy being a stylish, social businessman and filmmaker, with a passion for collecting Japanese katana swords.
Films that garnered Arcadiy the most recognition include:
- Black 47 (2018)
- A Hologram for the King (2016)
- 99 Homes (2015)
- American Heist (2014)
- Third Person (2013)
- Demoted (2011)
- HIGH School (2010)
- The Black Waters of Echo's Pond (2009)
- The Pool Boys (2009)
- Autopsy (2008)
- A Broken Life (2008)
- The Aryan Couple (2004)
- "Илья Голубович провел выставку Хараппы". finparty.ru. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- Konrad, Alex. "Ilya Golubovich, 29 - pg.13". Forbes. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Бал дебютанток-2012: примерка Натальи Голубович". tatler.ru. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "It boy июля: Аркадий Голубович". tatler.ru. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Банк БКФ". www.cfb.ru. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Home - CONTACT". Home - CONTACT. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "A Hologram for the King - Tribeca Film Festival". Tribeca. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "I2BF - Global Ventures". www.i2bfdigital.com. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "I2BF - Global Ventures". www.i2bf.com. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "GOLUBOVICH FOUNDATION :: OpenCharities". opencharities.org. Retrieved 23 April 2018.