Arkansas Highway 331
|Maintained by AHTD|
|Length:||5.3 mi (8.5 km)|
|Existed:||1971 – present|
|South end:||AR 247, Pottsville|
|US 64, Russellville|
|North end:||Bradley Cove Rd|
Arkansas Highway 331 is a north–south state highway in Pope County, Arkansas. The route runs 5.28 miles (8.50 km) from Arkansas Highway 247 in Pottsville north across Interstate 40 to terminate at the northbound ramps.
The route begins at AR 247 in Pottsville, and runs west to the Russellville Regional Airport. The route turns north, intersecting AR 980 before forming a concurrency with US 64. After the concurrency ends, AR 331 continues north to cross over Interstate 40 at exit 84. The route terminates after serving the northbound ramps to I-40. The route continues as Bradley Cove Rd. The route is two-lane undivided south of the US 64 concurrency. Main Street is a five-lane road with a center left turn lane, and AR 331 is four-lane north of US 64.
The route was first added to the state highway system in 1971. The route was only from US 64 to I-40 until 1974, when AR 331 was extended south to the area around the airport. The route was extended again in 1975, across the railroad tracks to AR 274 in Pottsville. The route south of I-40 was repaved in 1994.
|Pottsville||0.0||0.0||AR 247||Southern terminus|
|Russellville||3.77||6.07||AR 980 east (E 16th St)|
|4.77||7.68||US 64 west (E Main St)|
|US 64 concurrency east, 0.5 miles (0.80 km)|
|0.0||0.0||US 64 east (E Main St)|
|0.34||0.55||I-40 – Little Rock, Ft Smith|
|0.51||0.82||Bradley Cove Rd||Northern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- "[Arkansas] State Highways 2009 (Database)." April 2010. AHTD: Planning and Research Division. Database. Retrieved May 26, 2011.
- General Highway Map - Pope County, Arkansas (PDF) (Map) (6/6/06 ed.). Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. Retrieved May 26, 2011.
- Highway Map of Arkansas (Map) (1972 ed.). Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. Retrieved May 26, 2011.
- Highway Map of Arkansas (Map) (1975 ed.). Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. Retrieved May 26, 2011.
- Highway Map of Arkansas (Map) (1976 ed.). Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. Retrieved May 26, 2011.