|Directed by||Boris Khlebnikov|
Oleg is a young gifted paramedic. His wife Katya, a doctor, works at the hospital emergency department. She loves Oleg, but is fed up with him caring more about patients than her. She tells him she wants a divorce. The new head of Oleg's EMA substation is a cold-hearted manager who's got new strict rules to implement. Oleg couldn't care less about the rules - he's got lives to save. His attitude gets him in trouble with the new boss. The crisis at work coincides with the personal life crisis. Caught between emergency calls, alcohol-fueled off-shifts, and search for a meaning in life, Oleg and Katya have to find the binding force that keeps them together.
Release and accolades
- "Kinotavr [catalogue]" (PDF). p. 18. Retrieved 2017-09-20.
- The president of Kinotavr believes that there are 4-5 interesting films in the contest
- Vladimir Kozlov (2017-06-14). "'Arrhythmia Wins Grand Prix at Russia's Kinotavr Fest". Hollywood Reporter.
- "Czech-Slovak Film 'Little Crusader' Wins Top Prize at Karlovy Vary Film Festival". Variety.
- "Contemporary World Cinema – Arrhythmia". Toronto International Film Festival.
|This article related to Russian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|