|No. 21 – BC Dzūkija|
|League||Lithuanian Basketball League|
|Born||May 4, 1985|
Skuodas, Lithuanian SSR, Soviet Union
|Listed height||6 ft 6.75 in (2.00 m)|
|Listed weight||234 lb (106 kg)|
|2006–2013||Lietuvos rytas Vilnius|
|2013–2014||Pieno žvaigždės Pasvalys|
|2016–2018||Lietuvos rytas Vilnius|
|Career highlights and awards|
Born in Skuodas, Lithuania, he made his debut with Mažeikiai (Lithuania) during the 2002-03 championship. He played high-school basketball at Laurinburg Normal HS. He signed for the 2003–04 season by Mažeikiai. He signed for the 2004-05 season by Šiauliai and played there until the end of the 2005–06 season. He signed for the 2006-07 season by Lietuvos Rytas. Despite being a solid player at first, his career in Lietuvos rytas quickly went downward, and he was eventually released in May 2013. In August 2013 it was announced that Jomantas signed with BC Pieno žvaigždės.
This section may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: The table is full of incorrect information (MPG, FG%); It also require "Career row" which currently doesn't exist (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The EuroLeague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season. He also played in domestic competition, and regional competition if applicable.
Awards and achievements
- LKL, Baltic Basketball League, LKF Vice-Champion - 2008
- He was named the 2007-08 Euroleague Week-2 MVP.
- He won the 2007 Baltic League with BC Lietuvos rytas.
- He played in the 2005 Lithuanian All Star Game.
- He played in the 2006 FIBA EuroCup All Star Game.
- He played in 2007 Baltic League All Star Game.
- He has been member of the Lithuanian U-16, U-18, U-20 and U-21 National Team.
- He played at the 2001 European U-16 Championship.
- He won the silver medal at the 2003 World U-18 Championship.
- He won the silver medal at the 2005 European U-20 Championship.
- He won the bronze medal at the 2005 European U-20 Championship.
- He won the gold medal at the 2005 World Under-21 Championship.
- LKF cup winner: 2009
- LKL second place winner: 2007, 2008
- ULEB Eurocup champion 2009
- Euroleague MVP of the Week - Season 2007-08, Week 2, against Maccabi Tel Aviv B.C.