From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Arthur Percival Purey-Cust)
Purey-Cust was born into a distinguished family, the younger son of the Honourable William Cust, younger son of Brownlow Cust, 1st Baron Brownlow. His mother was Sophia, daughter of Thomas Newnham.
Legacy and death
- BBC Art Collection
- National Archives
- Amongst others he wrote "Parochial Organization" (1877); The Heraldry of York Minster" (1890); "Picturesque Old York" (1896); Our English Minsters" (1897); and "The Crowning of Monarchs" (1907)
- 2328 Lodge history
- thePeerage.com (a)
- thepeerage.com (b)
- "Who was Who" 1897-1990 London, A & C Black, 1991 ISBN 0-7136-3457-X.
- Vicars of the Parish Church of St. Mary, Aylesbury. GENUKI. Retrieved 17 February 2009.
- The Times, Thursday, 8 April 1880; p. 5; Issue 29850; col F The New Dean Of York.
- "The Heraldry of York Minster" Cust, APP: Leeds, Richard Jackson, 1890.
- The Times, Monday, 21 February 1916; p. 11; Issue 41095; col B.
- NPG listing
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|