From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Steve Roach|
|Recorded||1994 at The Timeroom in Tucson, Arizona|
|Producer||Steve Roach and Eckart Rahn|
|Steve Roach chronology|
|The Herald||(Allaire, New Jersey) favorable |
|Piero Scaruffi||5/10 |
There is a poem by Roach's wife Linda Kohanov in the liner notes which is a sequel to her poem in Origins. Like Origins, many of the track titles were derived from this poem.
All songs written by Steve Roach
- ”Groundswell” – 8:15
- ”Thunder Brother” – 9:29
- ”The Origin of Artifacts” – 25:46
- ”Your Own Eyes” – 8:02
- ”Ancestral Horizon” – 8:27
- ”Temple of the Frog” – 8:50
- ”Begin Where I End” – 8:01
- Steve Roach (synthesizers, samplers, percussion, didgeridoos, Northern Sonoran dreampipe, frame drums, dumbek, voice, rainstick, clay water pots, ocarina, clay flutes, Indonesian gong, Native American grinding stone, misc.)
- Loren Nerell (Javanese gender on “Temple of the Frog”)
- Suso Saiz (guitar sample food on “The Origins of Artifacts”)
- "Artifacts". Allmusic. Retrieved January 14, 2012.
- August 1995
- "Avantgarde Music. Steve Roach: biography, discography, reviews, links". Scaruffi.com. Retrieved 2012-01-14.