Arya Kanya Gurukul
The school complex is set amidst 90 acre sylvan surroundings. The school was set up in 1936 by Gujarati industrialist and philanthropist, Shri Nanji Kalidas Mehta, the founder of Mehta Group.
The school have been visited by dignitaries like Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Dr. Radhakrishnan, Giani Zail Singh, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, Smt. Indira Gandhi, Shri Morarji Desai, Shri Rajiv Gandhi, Smt. Sonia Gandhi and more recently, the President Mrs. Pratibha Patil.
- Education for women's empowerment:gender-positive initiatives in pace-setting women's colleges
-  Rajasthan & Gujarat handbook: the travel guide By Robert Bradnock, Roma Bradnock.
-  India:a handbook of travel by P.B.Roy, 1975
- ARYA KANYA GURUKUL,JUBILEE ROAD, PORBANDAR
-  The rise and fall of philanthropy in East Africa: the Asian contribution By Robert G. Gregory.
- The President Visits Arya Kanya Gurukul in Porbandar
|This article about a school in Gujarat, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|