May 9, 1977
|Died||April 1, 2013
|Alma mater||Azad University|
|Spouse(s)||Fariborz Arabnia (2000–2004)|
|Children||Johnyar (b. 2002)|
|Relatives||Shahrokh Badiee (Father)
Shirin Jahanbakhsh (Mother)
Ghazal Badiee (Sister)
Reza Davood Nejad (Brother-in-law)
She started her cinema career with the film To Be or Not to Be, a product of Kianoosh Ayari. The main subject of film was about organ donation; a task which Badiee performed in her real life.
She married Fariborz Arabnia, an Iranian cinema actor in 2000, but they separated after four years; they had one son.
She was transferred to Loghman Hospital after drug overdose  on March 31, 2013 and died the next day from cardiac and respiratory problems. Her doctor also announced that she had died after cerebral vessels burst. Two days after her death, it was announced that her internal organs would be donated, with her family's agreement. Her kidney, liver, heart and lungs were donated on April 5–6, giving seven people new lives, making her the first Iranian cinema actress to do so.
- To Be or Not to Be, Kianoosh Ayari, 1997
- Dirty Hands, Sirus Alvand, 1999
- Haft Pardeh, Farzad Motamen, 2000
- Dearly, Bahram Kazemi, 2000
- Candle in the Wind, Pouran Derakhshandeh, 2003
- Butterfly in May, Mohammad-Javad Kazeh Saz, 2005
- Sarboland, Saeed Tehrani, 2006
- Until Morning (2005–06)
- 8th Day (2009)
- Mankind's land (2009–10)
- The sixth person (2010–11)
- Ghazal (2010)
- My father's house (2012)
- Walk in the Line (2012)
- Asal Badiee dead (Persian)
- "Asal Badiee dies" (in Persian). Tishineh.com. Archived from the original on 2013-06-16. Retrieved 2013-04-09.
- بودن یا نبودن؟ (Persian)
- مسمومیت شدید دارویی(Persian)
- Asal Badiee dies (Persian)
- اهدای اعضای بازیگر جوان (Persian)
- "7 organs of the Iraninan actress Asal Badiee were donated". CNN. April 4, 2013.
- Funeral and interment of Asal Badiee (Persian)
- Asal Badiei (Persian,English)