Ashley, New Zealand
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Territorial authority||Waimakariri District|
|Electorates||Kaikoura and Waimakariri;|
Te Tai Tonga (Maori electorate)
|Time zone||UTC+12 (NZST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+13 (NZDT)|
7477 and 7473
|Local iwi||Ngāi Tahu|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ashley, New Zealand.|
Ashley is a small town in North Canterbury, in the South Island of New Zealand. It used to have a railway station on the Main North Line that runs through the village. As of the 2013 New Zealand census, 1083 people live in Ashley.
|Ashley population by year|
- "Find my Electorate | Electoral Commission". Elections.org.nz. Archived from the original on 8 February 2013. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "StatsMaps - 2013 Census population and dwelling map". Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "Ashley School". Retrieved 28 November 2013.
- "Directory of Schools - as at 3 April 2019". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Ashley". THE CYCLOPEDIA OF NEW ZEALAND. Retrieved 28 November 2013.
- "Weather statistics for Ashley, Canterbury (New Zealand)". yr.no. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
|This Canterbury Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|