|Genres||Heavy metal, hardcore punk, psychobilly|
|Associated acts||Psyopus, Superjoint Ritual|
Hank Williams III|
Assjack is an American rock band led by Hank Williams III and Garrett Bremer. Assjack is one of the three incarnations of Williams' live show, and they started off playing psychobilly material throughout 2008 to 2010, until they evolved into a strictly metal/punk band.
For Assjack's long-anticipated 2009 self-titled studio debut, only Williams sang and played all instruments on the recording.
For live purposes, the band features Gary Lindsey on vocals, Hank Williams III on guitar and vocals, and Joe Buck who used to be on bass but is now focused on his solo career. Assjack has had a revolving drum slot and background vocalist slot throughout the years. On recent tours, Chris Arp has played lead guitar.
Hank III confirmed in a November 10, 2009 interview that no new Assjack material is in the works because of being held back by Curb Records so long. Hank III also stated that after Curb is dropped (after the release of his solo album Rebel Within) that he would be taking his music and Assjack's music to the next level.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions|
- Hank Williams III - vocals, guitar
- Gary Lindsey - co-vocals for Damn Band and Assjack
- Garrett Bremer - drums
Touring and former members
- Christopher Arp (Psyopus) - guitar
- Kevin Bond - guitar
- Zach Shedd - bass
- Joe Fazzio - drums
- Brian Poskochil (Mustache') - co-vocals
- Tim Yeung (Hate Eternal / Vital Remains) - drums
- Munesh Sami - drums
- Joe Buck - bass
- Grahm Reynolds - guitar
- "Assjack Album & Song Chart History - Hard Rock Albums". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- "Assjack Album & Song Chart History - Rock Albums". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- "Assjack Album & Song Chart History - Billboard 200". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- "Encyclopaedia Metallum". Encyclopaedia Metallum. Retrieved 16 July 2015.