Associated Students of the University of California, Santa Barbara
|Product||Student services and student lobbying|
|Slogan||"A place for everyone"|
The Associated Students of the University of California, Santa Barbara (ASUCSB) is the undergraduate students' union of the University of California, Santa Barbara. It is one of two students' unions at UCSB, the other being the Graduate Student Association. It purports to be both a non-profit organization and an official department of UCSB whose goals are to "voice student concerns and express student opinion" and "enrich student life and give students services and opportunities not offered by the [university] administration." ASUCSB derives its authority from section 61.10-15 of the "Policies Applying to Campus Activities, Organizations and Students" of the University of California.
Like other student governments in the United States, the governing structure of the organization is modeled on the United States government, with executive, legislative, and judicial branches. The operations and policies of the organization are dictated by a set of by-laws called the Associated Students Legal Code. 
ASUCSB has traditionally been associated with KCSB-FM, a well known radio station that it funds. KCSB is known for being the starting point of the careers of Jim Rome, Sean Hannity, and Jeffrey Peterson.
Through its Boards, Committees, and Commissions, it has funded and operated campus services such as emergency loans, bike path improvements, and coastal redevelopment. It also co-manages the Events Center, the Recreation Center, and the University Center with the UCSB Chancellor's Office.
The AS Program Board runs events including films, concerts, lectures, and cultural events. Its end of the year music festival is Extravaganza.
- Associated Students of the University of California
- Student governments in the United States
- University of California Student Association
- "Associated Students Home".
- "60.00 POLICY ON STUDENT GOVERNMENTS". University of California Office of Ethics, Compliance & Audit Services.
- "About Us".
- "Associated Students Legal Code 2011-12" (PDF).
- D.J. Palladino (25 April 2012). "KCSB Celebrates 50 Years on the Air". Santa Barbara Independent.
- "AS B.I.K.E.S. Racks Up On New Bike Lot New Location Between South and Kerr Halls". The Bottom Line. 22 May 2012.
- "Beach Access Controversy". KEYT-TV. 7 May 2012.