From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Altitude.
|Look up attitude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attitude may refer to:
- Attitude (psychology), an evaluation of an object with some degree of positivity or negativity.
- Propositional attitude, a relational mental state connecting a person to a proposition.
- Attitude (art), the posture or gesture given to a figure by a painter or sculptor
- Attitude (ballet position)
- Attitude (magazine), a British gay lifestyle magazine
- Attitude (TV series), a New Zealand television show
- Attitudes (TV series), an American television talk show on Lifetime Television
- Attitude: The New Subversive Cartoonists, an anthology of editorial cartoons
- Attitude (April Wine album), 1993
- Attitude (EP),a 2010 EP by Meisa Kuroki
- Attitudes (Demis Roussos album), 1982
- Attitude (Susperia album)
- Attitude (Troop album), 1989
- Attitude (Rip Rig + Panic album), 1983
- Attitudes (Lorie album)
- Attitudes, a 1982 album by Brass Construction
- "Attitude" (The Kinks song), 1979
- "Attitude" (Sepultura song), 1996
- "Attitude / Golden Gun", a 2003 song by Suede
- "Attitude", a song by Alien Ant Farm from Anthology
- "Attitude", a song by Bad Brains from Black Dots
- "Attitude", a song by Fireflight from The Healing of Harms
- "Attitude", a song by Information Society from Information Society
- "Attitude", a song by Metallica from ReLoad
- "Attitude", a song by The Misfits from Static Age, covered by Guns N' Roses
- "Attitude", a song by Nick Cannon from Nick Cannon
- Attitude (heraldry)
- WWF Attitude, a 1999 video game
- The Attitude Era, an era in the WWF
- Attitude (obstetrics), an obstetrical term referring to the fetal head flexion at birth
- Aircraft attitude, describing the vehicle's orientation in space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attitude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.