|Headquarters||New York City|
Notable projects of Audiobrain’s include the sonic branding for Microsoft’s Xbox 360 (including the sound logo and user interface sounds), sonic branding for author David Meerman Scott’s World Wide Rave, Virgin Mobile USA’s product sonification, and Major League Soccer's Official Anthem.
- Audiobrain's Audrey Arbeeny Receives Emmy Nomination Archived May 28, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.. Pratt Institute Blog. Retrieved 2010-10-19
- New Media: Sonic Branding Firms Get Increase in Sales Volume. Brandweek. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- How will YOU create a World Wide Rave? WebIncNow. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- Companies Seek Signature Sound. Variety. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- Official Theme: Processional Anthem, Choral Version. Amazon.com. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- Audiobrain Meets NBC: Creating Music for the Beijing Olympics Fast Company. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- July 2009 Member News Archived February 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.. DMI Member Resources. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|