(Redirected from Aus)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up AUS, Aus, aus, or aus- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AUS or Aus may refer to:
- Army of the United States, the wartime conscription component of the United States Army
- Association of University Staff of New Zealand
- Atlantic University Sport, the governing body for university sport in Canada's Atlantic provinces
- Augusta and Summerville Railroad
- Australian Union of Students
- Banu Aus, one of the Arabian tribes that interacted with Muhammed
- Australia, by ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
- AUS is the IATA code for Austin–Bergstrom International Airport, Austin, Texas
- Aus, Namibia, a village in Karas Region, Namibia
- Ankh wedja seneb (Ā.U.S.), the Ancient Egypt phrase: "Life, Prosperity, Health"
- Aqueous urea solution, a component of diesel exhaust fluid
- Augusta Southern Railroad
- Aus rice, a type of rice grown in summer months
- AUS, post-nominal letters for an Associate of the University of Surrey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AUS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.