From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up away in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Away may refer to:
- Away (play), a play by the Australian playwright Michael Gow first performed in 1986
- Away, novel by Amy Bloom 2007
- Away, poems by Andrew Salkey 1980
- Away (sports), sports games played "away" from the team's home venue
- Away, artist name for Michel Langevin, drummer of the Canadian rock band Voivod
- "Away", a song by Enrique Iglesias from the 2008 album Greatest Hits
- "Away", a song by Devin Townsend from the 2003 album Accelerated Evolution
- "Away", a song by Toadies from the 1994 album Rubberneck
- "Away", a song by The Cranberries from the album No Need to Argue
- "Away", a song by the Feelies from the 1988 album Only Life
- "Away", a song by Breaking Benjamin from the album We Are Not Alone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Away.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.