Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gebremedhin in 2018
|Full name||Awet Gebremedhin Andemeskel|
|Born||5 February 1992|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||59 kg (130 lb)|
|Current team||Israel Cycling Academy|
|2018–2019||Israel Cycling Academy|
|2020–||Israel Cycling Academy|
Awet Gebremedhin Andemeskel (born 5 February 1992 in Kakebda) is an Eritrean-born Swedish cyclist, who currently rides for UCI Continental team Israel Cycling Academy. In May 2019, he was named in the startlist for the 2019 Giro d'Italia.
- 2nd Overall Fenkel Northern Redsea
- 6th Overall Tour of Eritrea
- 10th Prueba Villafranca de Ordizia
- 4th Road race, National Road Championships
- 7th Overall Tour of Rwanda
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—|
|Vuelta a España||—|
- Malach, Pat (8 January 2018). "Israel Cycling Academy add Eritrean refugee to 2018 roster". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "Israel Cycling Academy finalises 2019 roster, adds Sorensen as DS". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. 4 December 2018. Retrieved 20 January 2019.
- "Israel Cycling Academy". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 5 April 2020. Retrieved 5 April 2020.
- "2019: 102nd Giro d'Italia: Start List". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- Awet Gebremedhin at ProCyclingStats
|This biographical article relating to Eritrean cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Swedish cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|