|Elevation||1,007 ft (307 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1498400|
Axton is an unincorporated community in Henry County, Virginia, United States. Axton is located on U.S. Route 58 9.2 miles (14.8 km) east-southeast of Martinsville. Axton has a post office with ZIP code 24054, which opened on July 17, 1882. Axton Elementary School is located in Axton.
- J. C. Martin, baseball player
- "Axton". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- "Axton Elementary". Archived from the original on May 29, 2012. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
|This Henry County, Virginia state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|