|Native name||Ayşedeniz Gökçin|
Ayşedeniz Gökçin (Anglicised as "AyseDeniz Gokcin") is a Turkish classical pianist who was  born in 1988.
She is known for recording an EP of her arrangements for solo piano of the music of the rock band Pink Floyd in the style of Franz Liszt, Pink Floyd Lisztified. The EP comprises three tracks, which, she says, form a fantasia. These are:
- "Pianist's classical Pink Floyd is unlikely hit". Classic FM. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
- "Bio". Archived from the original on 22 January 2013. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
- Some sources, published in January 2012 but presumably drafted in late 2012 say "last year"; see https://twitter.com/ADpianist/status/294138849813225472/photo/1
- Mabbett, Andy (2010). Pink Floyd - The Music and the Mystery. London: Omnibus. ISBN 9781849383707.
- Rivadavia, Eduardo (2012-01-21). "Turkish Pianist Weds Pink Floyd and Liszt". Retrieved 23 January 2013.
- "Ayse Deniz at Strongroom Shoreditch". Made in Shoreditch. 2012-09-26. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-11-17. Retrieved 2015-11-15.