Ayo Animashaun is a Nigerian entertainment entrepreneur and television executive.
He is the CEO of Smooth Promotions, an entertainment firm that organizes The Headies award and publishes the weekly Hip Hop World Magazine. On November 5, 2013, he led his firm to the launch of HipTV on Multichoice DSTV. In October 2013, The Net magazine listed him as one of the most influential people in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
- Amagiya, Florence. "Ayo Animashaun", Vanguard, 8 November 2015. Accessed 10 December 2015.
- "Exclusive (Interview): Why HipTV is going on Cable TV – Ayo Animashaun". Premium Times. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "HipTV Boss Ayo Animashaun Listed Amongst Entertainment's Most Infliential People". Hip Hop World Magazine. Archived from the original on 2014-01-30. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "ON Tuesday, November 5, 2013, Ayo Animashaun led Smooth Promotions launched Hip TV on DSTV". Encomium Magazine. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "NET SPECIAL FEATURE: Meet the most influential people in the entertainment industry in Nigeria". Nigerian Entertainment Today. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "NET’s 2013 Most Influential People in Entertainment – 2Face Idibia, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Ali Baba, Genevieve Nnaji, M.I, Biola Alabi, Uche Pedro". Bella Naija. Retrieved 2014-01-31.