(Redirected from Azteca (disambiguation))
|Look up azteca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Azteca or Aztecas may refer to:
- Azteca, a world in the online game of Wizard101
- Aztecas de la UDLAP, the representative teams of Universidad de las Américas Puebla, Mexico
- Adidas Azteca, the official match ball of 1986 FIFA World Cup in Mexico
- Estadio Azteca, a Mexican sports stadium
- Azteca (multimedia conglomerate), a Mexican mass media company
- Azteca (TV network), Azteca's Spanish-language American broadcast network
- Azteca Productions, an American independent comic book publisher
- Azteca (band), an American Latin rock/jazz fusion group
- Azteca Records (California), a record label specializing in Mexican music
- Azteca Music (Mexico) Azteca (multimedia conglomerate)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azteca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.