|Full name||Bedi Bastien Buval|
|Date of birth||16 June 1986|
|Place of birth||Domont, France|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2006–2007||Red Star SO||12||(1)|
|2016–2017||Carl Zeiss Jena||44||(10)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 September 2017
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 November 2014
Born in Domont, Val-d'Oise, Buval joined Bolton Wanderers at the age of 16 from AS Nancy, but he never broke through to the first team as a senior, being limited to reserve football and also suffering from recurring knee problems. In November 2006, he returned to his country and signed for FC Red Star Saint-Ouen in the Championnat National.
In July 2007, Buval agreed to a two-year contract with Danish Superliga club Randers FC, joining after a trial period as a replacement for Djiby Fall who had left at the end of the previous season. He struggled initially to become a first-team regular and, with Søren Berg and Marc Nygaard (both former Danish internationals) joining the team during the winter break, he received additional competition; eventually, as Berg moved to right midfielder, the Frenchman begun appearing more, and finished the campaign with seven goals in 27 games.
Buval signed with Panthrakikos F.C. in Greece on 30 July 2009. On 13 January of the following year, he moved to fellow Superleague side Panionios FC, scoring only three goals combined during the season and suffering relegation with the former.
On 16 September 2011, after a successful trial, Buval signed for two years with C.D. Feirense in Portugal. He was awarded the Primeira Liga's SJPF Player of the Month award for the month of December, after scoring against Vitória de Setúbal (1–1 away draw) and U.D. Leiria (two goals, 2–1 home success), and finished the season as team top scorer but they were eventually relegated just one year after promoting.
On 23 July 2012, Buval joined Göztepe S.K. in Turkey on a three-year contract. On 31 January of the following year, however, he changed teams and countries once again, signing for Denmark's Vejle Boldklub Kolding until the end of the campaign.
In the following years, in quick succession, Buval represented Académica de Coimbra, F.C. Paços de Ferreira, S.C. Olhanense and Flamurtari Vlorë, agreeing to a two-and-a-half-year contract with the latter on 28 January 2015 for a reported €11,000 per month. He left on 17 October, claiming he was not being paid by the club.
- As of 16 November 2014 (Martinique score listed first, score column indicates score after each Buval goal)
|1.||16 November 2014||Sports Complex, Montego Bay, Jamaica||Antigua and Barbuda||1–0||2–0||2014 Caribbean Cup|
- "Rushen United 0–10 Bolton". BBC Sport. 9 July 2005. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Watford 0–3 Bolton". BBC Sport. 7 January 2006. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- Lechia Gdańsk pozyskała napastnika (Lechia Gdańsk acquired striker) Archived 17 June 2011 at the Wayback Machine.; Sport.onet, 2010 (in Polish)
- Bédi Buval rozstał się z Lechią (Bedi Buval parted with Lechia); 90 Minut, 3 July 2011 (in Polish)
- Bédi Buval e Jandson assinam por dois anos (Bédi Buval and Jandson sign for two years); A Bola, 16 September 2011 (in Portuguese)
- "Vitória de Setúbal e Feirense empatam" [Vitória de Setúbal and Feirense draw] (in Portuguese). Rádio e Televisão de Portugal. 11 December 2011. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- ""Bis" de Buval dá ao Feirense terceira vitória no campeonato" [Buval brace gives Feirense third win in championship] (in Portuguese). Público. 18 December 2011. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- Fransız Golcü Göztepemiz’de (French scorer to Göztepe); Göztepe SK, 23 July 2012 (in Turkish)
- Bedi Buval til VBK (Bedi Buval to VBK); Vejle Kolding, 31 January 2013 (in Danish)
- "Godet flamurtari, merr një francez" [Flamurtari strikes, gets one French] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 29 January 2015. Archived from the original on 2 February 2015. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
- ""Plas" në Vlorë, largohet Buval, francezi ikën dhe ngre padi në UEFA" ["Bomb" in Vlorë, Buval leaves, Frenchman flees and takes case to UEFA] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 17 October 2015. Retrieved 6 November 2015.
- "Bedi Buval darf gegen Schönberg noch nicht für den FC Carl Zeiss Jena spielen" [Bedi Buval still not allowed to play for Carl Zeiss Jena against Schönberg] (in German). Ostthüringer Zeitung. 2 February 2016. Retrieved 12 February 2016.
- "Martinique tops Antigua, stays in contention". CONCACAF. 16 November 2014. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- "B. Buval – Matches". Soccerway. Retrieved 12 July 2017.