From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BGR may refer to:
- BGR Capital & Trade, a US investment bank
- BGR Group, the US lobbying firm co-founded by Haley Barbour
- Boy Genius Report, a technology weblog
- Bundesanstalt für Geowissenschaften und Rohstoffe (Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources), a Federal Institute of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Bangor International Airport, a joint civil-military public airport west of the city of Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine, United States by IATA airport code
- Bulgaria, by ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
- BGR (subpixels), blue, green, red, an RGB display pixel layout
- Boy Genius Report, a weblog that specializes in technology and consumer gadgets
- Bob Graham Round, a 24-hour fell-running challenge in the Lake District, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BGR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.