BTK may refer to:
- Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki, a subspecies of a Gram-positive, soil-dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide or insecticide
- Bruton's tyrosine kinase, a protein whose mutation is associated with X-linked agammaglobulinemia
- The Bulgarian Telecommunications Company, abbreviated as БТК in Cyrillic and sometimes transliterated as BTK
- Information and Communication Technologies Authority of Turkey (abbreviated as BTK in Turkish)
- The ICAO airline code for Batik Air
- Birth Through Knowledge, a Canadian hip-hop/rock band best known for the 1998 single "Peppyrock"
- "Bind Torture Kill", a song by the band Suffocation on its self-titled album
- Bind, Torture, Kill, an album by the band Suicide Commando
- Doom Metal band Church of Misery released a track called "B.T.K" about Rader on their album Thy Kingdom Scum
- Thrash Metal band Exodus released a track called "BTK"
- Dennis Rader (born 1945), American serial killer, also known as "BTK killer" or "BTK strangler", which stands for "Bind Torture Kill"
- Blonder Tinkham Klapwijk, surnames of the three physicists who wrote a theory describing electrical transport across an interface between a non-superconducting metal and a superconducting one, based on the concept of Andreev reflection
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway
- The Kaiser-Fleetwings XBTK, a dive and torpedo bomber developed for the United States Navy from 1944 to 1946
- Pillars of Truth (Boutokaan Te Koaua), a political party in Kiribati
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BTK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.