From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BTK may refer to:
- Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies kurstaki, a subspecies of a Gram-positive, soil-dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide or insecticide
- Bruton's tyrosine kinase, a protein whose mutation is associated with X-linked agammaglobulinemia
- The Bulgarian Telecommunications Company, abbreviated as БТК in Cyrillic and sometimes transliterated as BTK
- Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Kurumu (aka Information And Communication Technologies Authority), Turkish Info&com regulatory body
- Birth Thru Knowledge, a Canadian hip-hop/rock band best known for the 1998 single "Peppyrock"
- "Bind Torture Kill", a song by the band Suffocation on its album Suffocation
- "Bind, Torture, Kill", a song by the band Suicide Commando on its album Bind, Torture, Kill
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway
- Dennis Rader, a serial killer known as the "BTK killer"
- The Kaiser-Fleetwings XBTK, a dive and torpedo bomber developed for the United States Navy from 1944 to 1946
- Pillars of Truth (Boutokaan Te Koaua), a political party in Kiribati
- Blonder Tinkham Klapwijk, the 3 physicists who wrote a theory to describe electrical transport across an interface between a non-superconducting metal and a superconducting one, based on the concept of Andreev reflection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BTK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.