Ba (given name)
Ba is a given name shared by several notable people. Considered here is the 'Ba' given name prevalent in Myanmar of the 20th Century, as well as the ancient Chinese given names 跋, 霸, and 巴 (traditional Chinese in each case) which are both translated as the English 'Ba'.
Given name instances
Representative (not comprehensive) biographical instances are included below.
- Born after 100
- China: Liu Ba ← 劉巴 (186–222)
- China: Zang Ba ← 臧霸 (flourished c.200)
- China: Xiahou Ba ← 夏侯霸 (flourished 220-240; died c.258)
- Born after 300
- China: Feng Ba ← 馮跋 (died 430)
- Born after 1800
- Myanmar: U Ba U (1887–1963)
- Born after 1900
- Hong Kong manhua: Hung Ba ← 雄霸 (debut 1989)
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|