Jump to navigation Jump to search
Babul may refer to:
- Babul, Iran, a city in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Babul (tree) (Acacia nilotica), the gum arabic tree, an acacia native to India, Pakistan, and Africa
- Babul (Hindi word) (or Baabul): an archaic Hindi word for father used in songs. For example
- Babul Datta (born 1956), Indian cricketer
- Babul Supriyo (born 1970), Indian playback singer, actor, and politician
- Nurul Islam Babul, Bangladeshi businessman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.