From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Babul may refer to:
- Babul, Iran, a city in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Babul (tree) (Acacia nilotica), the gum arabic tree, an acacia native to India, Pakistan, and Africa
- Babul (Hindi word) (or Baabul): an archaic Hindi word for father used in songs. For example
- Babul Datta (born 1956), Indian cricketer
- Babul Supriyo (born 1970), Indian playback singer, actor, and politician
- Nurul Islam Babul, Bangladeshi businessman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.