||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (September 2011)|
Baek Dong Soo (백동수) (1743–1816) was a swordsman and martial artist who became a folk hero when his group protected King Jeongjo from assassination attempts. His life is the basis for the Korean comic book Warrior Baek Dong-soo by written by Lee Jae-hoon and art by Baek Dong Soo which was turned into a television series.
- Grandfather: Baek Shi-ryung
- Father: Baek Sa-Geong
- Mother: Park Dong-hee
- Father in Law: Kim Gwang Taek
- Mother in Law:Ji
- Wife: Hwang Jin-ju
- Son: Baek Yoo-Jin
In popular culture
- Portrayed by Ji Chang-wook in 2011 SBS television series Warrior Baek Dong-soo based on the manhwa by Lee Jae-hoon.
- Portrayed by Oh Ji-ho in 2012 film The Grand Heist.
- Possible source of inspiration for Park Dae-Su, a body guard and childhood friend of King Jeongjo in the 2007 series, Yi San.