|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Written by||Theodore Apstein|
|Directed by||Philip Leacock|
|Music by||Richard Hill|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Executive producer(s)||Norman Felton|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Arena Productions
Baffled! is a 1973 British made-for-television science fiction thriller film intended as a pilot for a television series. The story is part of the occult detective subgenre and starred Leonard Nimoy, Susan Hampshire, Rachel Roberts and Vera Miles.
Race car driver Tom Kovack (played by Leonard Nimoy) suddenly begins to experience psychic visions. He meets Michelle Brent (played by Susan Hampshire), an expert on the paranormal, and the two form an unlikely partnership. Kovack's visions draw them into an occult-themed mystery at a remote inn on the English coast.
- Leonard Nimoy as Tom Kovack
- Susan Hampshire as Michele Brent
- Rachel Roberts as Mrs. Farraday
- Vera Miles as Andrea Glenn
- Jewel Blanch as Jennifer Glenn
- Valerie Taylor as Louise Sanford
- Ray Brooks as George Tracewell
- Angharad Rees as Peggy Tracewell
- Christopher Benjamin as Verelli
- Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2010, 2nd edition, Terrace, Vincent.
|This ITC Entertainment–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|