Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bake is the verb form of baking, a method of preparing food. It may also refer to:
- Bake, Chongqing, People's Republic of China, a town
- Bake, Cornwall, England, a hamlet
- Bake Fishing Lakes, also known as Bake Lakes, Cornwall
- Bäke (Telte), a river of Berlin and Brandenburg, Germany
- Bake (surname)
- Bake McBride (born 1949), American baseball player
- Bake Turner (born 1940), American Football League and National Football League player
- Casserole, also referred to as a "bake" in British English
- Bloggers Association of Kenya, community organization of bloggers in Kenya
- Fried bake, a flour-based product
- David Baker (poker player, born 1986), American professional poker player nicknamed "Bakes"
- Baking, performing an expensive computer graphics calculation offline and caching the results in a Texture map or Vertex attributes
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.