Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bake is the verb form of baking, a method of preparing food. It may also refer to:
- Bake, Chongqing, People's Republic of China, a town
- Bake, Cornwall, England, a hamlet
- Bake Fishing Lakes, also known as Bake Lakes, Cornwall
- Bake (surname)
- Bake McBride (born 1949), American baseball player
- Bake Turner (born 1940), American Football League and National Football League player
- Casserole, also referred to as a "bake" in British English
- Bloggers Association of Kenya, community organization of bloggers in Kenya
- Bäke (disambiguation)
- Fried bake, a flour-based product
- David Baker (poker player, born 1986), American professional poker player nicknamed "Bakes"
- Baking, performing an expensive computer graphics calculation offline and caching the results in a Texture map or Vertex attributes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.