|Look up bake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bake may refer to:
- Bake, Chongqing, People's Republic of China, a town
- Bake, Cornwall, England, a hamlet
- Bake Fishing Lakes, also known as Bake Lakes, Cornwall
- Bäke (Telte), a river of Berlin and Brandenburg, Germany
- Bake (surname)
- Bake McBride (born 1949), American baseball player
- Bake Turner (born 1940), American Football League and National Football League player
- Casserole, also referred to as a "bake" in British English
- Baking, a food preparation method
- Baking (computer graphics), performing an expensive calculation offline and caching the results in a Texture map or Vertex attributes. Typically used for generating lightmaps, normal maps, or low level of detail models.
- Fried bake, a flour-based product
- David Baker (poker player, born 1986), American professional poker player nicknamed "Bakes"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.