From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A magnesite factory in the area was served by the last remaining part of the Waterford-Mallow railway line until the late 1980s.
- Ballinacourty lighthouse, which stands guard at the entrance to Dungarvan Harbour, was built in 1858.
- The local Gaelic Athletic Association club is Abbeyside/Ballinacourty GAA. The club plays both hurling and gaelic football and competes in both senior codes in the county.
- Railway Line
- Parliamentary debate on closure of Quigley Magnesite plant
- Video of Quigley Magnesite plant