From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bandwagon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bandwagons.|
Bandwagon or band wagon may refer to:
- A wagon, which carries a band of musicians in a parade or for promotional purposes. Other uses of the term derive from this one.
- Bandwagon effect, "copycat" behavior
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Band Wagon, a 1953 MGM movie musical starring Fred Astaire and Cyd Charisse
- The Band Wagon (musical), a 1931 musical revue
- Bandwagon (film), a 1996 independent film written and directed by John Schultz
- Johnny Johnson and the Bandwagon, a band from the late 1960s and early 1970s
- The Bandwagon Project, a non-profit music therapy project
- The Bandwagon, a jazz trio headed by Jason Moran
- Band Wagon (album), a 1975 album by Shigeru Suzuki
- Bandwagon (magazine), the bimonthly journal of the Circus Historical Society since 1940
- Bandwagon (U.S. TV series), a local music series on KEYC-TV in Mankato, Minnesota
- Bandwagon (Australian TV series), an Australian television variety series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bandwagon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.