From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banjar may refer to:
- Banjar people, an ethnic group in Indonesia
- Banjar language of the Banjar people
- Banjar, West Java, a city in West Java province of Indonesia
- Banjar, Buleleng, a subdistrict in Bali province of Indonesia
- Banjar Regency, a regency in South Kalimantan province of Indonesia
- Banjar, India, a town in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Banjar (instrument), a stringed folk instrument, ancestor to the banjo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banjar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.