Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up banya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banya may refer to:
- Banya (sauna), a traditional Russian steam bath
- BanYa, a South Korean musical group
- Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man, a comic by Kim Young-oh
- Banya, an honorific for royalty and nobility in Burmese names
- Banya, Plovdiv Province, a town in southern Bulgaria
- Banya, Burgas Province, a village in southeast Bulgaria
- Banya, Pazardzhik Province, a village in the Panagyurishte municipality, Bulgaria
- Banya, Blagoevgrad Province, a thermal spa and mountain resort in southwest Bulgaria
- Constantine's Banya, an old name variant of the city of Kyustendil, Bulgaria
- Bánya, the Hungarian name for Bănia Commune, Caraş-Severin County, Romania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.