From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up banya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banya may refer to:
- Banya (sauna), a traditional Russian steam bath
- BanYa, a South Korean musical group
- Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man, a comic by Kim Young-oh
- Banya, Plovdiv Province, a town in southern Bulgaria
- Banya, Burgas Province, a village in southeast Bulgaria
- Banya, Pazardzhik Province, a village in the Panagyurishte municipality, Bulgaria
- Banya, Blagoevgrad Province, a thermal spa and mountain resort in southwest Bulgaria
- Bánya, the Hungarian name for Bănia Commune, Caraş-Severin County, Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.