Pennsylvania Bar Association
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (December 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Logo of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
|Formation||July 1, 1895|
Harrisburg (1933-present) Pittsburgh (2016-present)
|David E. Schwager|
The Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA) is a voluntary bar association of lawyers and law students in Pennsylvania, United States. The association offers membership benefits, including publications, practice support, networking, and continuing education.
Membership into the Pennsylvania Bar Association is open to any lawyer who is in good standing and licensed by the bar of Pennsylvania. Associate membership is open to attorneys in good standing licensed in other states but not licensed in Pennsylvania. The association also offers free law student memberships for current law students.
The association has several executive officers, including president, president-elect and vice president. It was incorporated on July 9, 1895 
Pennsylvania Bar Foundation
The Pennsylvania Bar Foundation is the 501(c)(3) charitable affiliate of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. It was incorporated in 1984 with the purpose of assisting the association to be involved with public service. The foundation is managed by 23 voting members of its board of directors. Financial support of the foundation comes from voluntary contributions.
Young Lawyers Division
The Young Lawyers Division of the Pennsylvania Bar Association is for members who are age 40 or younger or who have been practicing law for less than five years. Membership is free and automatic for members who meet the age and practice criteria.
Pennsylvania Bar Association headquarters in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association. "Your 2011–2012 Guide To Pennsylvania Bar Association Benefits & Services" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 May 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- Pennsylvania Bar Foundation. "Membership". Archived from the original on 20 May 2012. Retrieved 15 May 2012.
- Pennsylvania Bar Foundation. "PBA Law Student Membership". Archived from the original on 11 March 2016. Retrieved 15 May 2012.
- Pa. Corporation Bureau website
- Pennsylvania Bar Association. "What Is The Young Lawyers Division". Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 15 May 2012.