Wyoming State Bar
|3,026 in 2012 (739 out of state) |
The Wyoming State Bar was organized in 1915 as a voluntary association, and integrated by the state legislature in 1939.
The Wyoming State Bar publishes the monthly Wyoming Bar Journal and the biannual Wyoming Law Review which includes scholarly articles by national legal authorities, and case notes and comments written by students at the University of Wyoming College of Law.
- Wyoming Bar Overview, Martindale Hubbell, retrieved 2012-11-15
- Board of Officers and Commissioners, Wyoming State Bar, retrieved 2012-11-15
- Boards and Committees, Wyoming State Bar, retrieved 2012-11-15
- "MCLE Credit Requirements by State". Practising Law Institute. Retrieved 2012-11-15.
- "Wyoming Bar Journal". Wyoming State Bar. Retrieved 2012-11-15.