Barcel is a maker of tortilla, potato chips and other confectionery and snack foods. It is a unit of Grupo Bimbo created in 1950. It is based in Lerma, State of Mexico, Mexico. A different company with the same name, operating in Chile, was acquired by PepsiCo in 1998.
- Chips are homestyle crunch potato chips. Flavors include, Jalapeño, Diabla, Limon-Chipotle, Fuego, Habanero, Adobada and the classic Sal De Mar (Sea Salt).
Special editions & limited runs have emerged such as Corte Delgado (Thin Cut), Pimienta Limon (Black Pepper Lime), 3 Quesos (Three Cheeses), Crema y Especias (Sour Cream & Spices), Queso y Jalapeño (Cheese & Jalapeño), Salsa Inglesa (Worcestershire Sauce) and Sabor Valentina (Valentina Sauce Flavor).
- Takis (formerly called Taquis), a roll-shaped snack fashioned after the traditional Mexican taquito, prepared in the following presentations:
- Fuego azul, spicy snack topped with a blue mystery spice powder
- Fuego, the hottest of all varieties. It is also the most popular flavor (purple packaging).
- Guacamole, spicy snack topped with a style of salsa guacamole (white packaging)
- Nitro, a habanero chile flavor (black-red packaging)
- Original, slightly spicy snack (green packaging)
- Salsa Brava, a slightly spicier snack than the original (yellow packaging)
- Xplosion, a recent spicy cheese-flavored/chili pepper variety (orange packaging)
- Zombie, habanero and cucumber flavor (black-green packaging)
- "crunchy fajita",a chicken fajita flavor of this well known snack with a yellowish appearance (green packaging).
- The following versions were discontinued:
- Pastor, a presentation of the meat-flavored snack pastor (red packaging).
- Black, a presentation of snack made with blue masa, the presentation was less durable in the market (black packaging).
- Toreadas fries spicy jalapeño and habanero presentations.
- Papa-tinas, slightly spicy french fries.
- Karameladas Pop, some popcorn and candy candied special edition chamoy.
- Big Mix, a mixture of six snacks.
- Big Papas, straight-cut fries.
- Runners, a corn snack shaped like a car, with a hot sauce flavor.
- Jetters, a spicy snack shaped aircraft; discontinued shortly after it hit the market.
- Quezas, snack shaped like a Mexican quesadilla with cheese and chile flavor was discontinued in early 2010. During its marketing underwent a change of presentation.
- Hot Nuts, peanuts covered with a thick layer of hot pepper.
- Kiyakis, Japanese style peanuts.
- Waves, wavy-cut fries with a chili cheese flavor.
- Chip-otles, a chipotle flavored corn snack.
- Tostachos, a hexagonal shaped snack flavored Cheddar jalapeño and cheese.
- Golden Nuts, including peanuts about various styles and savory enchiladas, Mexican, Spanish and the nuggets.
- Konox, snack shaped tibo that aside from a trapezoid, was discontinued.
- Duvalín, a nougat cream, usually include two to four flavors including vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, caramel and hazelnut.
- Bubu Lubu, a chocolate-covered treat with a strawberry and marshmallow filling.
- Churritos, corn snack sticks, red chili pepper & lime flavoring, Orange and yellow packaging.