Barrington Tower is a part of the Scotia Square Complex in Downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. The tower stands at 84 metres (275 feet) and has 20 floors. It is owned and operated by Crombie REIT.
The building is connected to the Downtown Halifax Link system.
Located in the lobby is a branch office for Medavie Blue Cross.
Bike room facilities
Crombie REIT opened a bike room for tenant use in 2014. It is located in the loading bay below the ground floor of the tower with an entrance onto Barrington Street. The facilities feature lockers, showers, changing room, bicycle repair equipment and is secured via card access technology.
- "Barrington Tower". Emporis.
- "Corporate Website". Crombie REIT. Archived from the original on 2015-08-27.
- "Lower Water Street Relocation". Nova Scotia Power. Archived from the original on 2009-09-26.
- "Medavie Locations". Medavie Blue Cross.
- "Bike Room". Crombie REIT.
- "2014 Bike Award Winners". Halifax Cycling Coalition.
|This article about a building or structure in Nova Scotia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|