Category:Nova Scotia building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in Nova Scotia. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Nova Scotia building and structure stubs"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saunders Park (Nova Scotia)
- Scott Manor House
- Ship's Company Theatre
- Shubenacadie railway station
- Springhill Institution
- St Croix Recreation Park
- St. George's Anglican Church (Parrsboro, Nova Scotia)
- St. John's Anglican Church (Peggys Cove, Nova Scotia)
- Strathspey Place
- Sunnyside Mall
- Sutherland Harris Memorial Hospital
- Sutherland Steam Mill Museum