Barza Radio Community
|English & French|
|Farm Radio International|
Barza Radio Community is a social networking website for African radio broadcasters developed by Farm Radio International in conjunction with International Development Research Centre (IDRC) and the Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation ACP-EU (CTA) to help them share scripts and other radio content with each other, and develop their broadcasting skills.
The Barza website includes news, blogs, comments, discussion forums, and content sharing features. Users can upload their own radio and farming related content, specifically radio scripts, events, photos, video, and audio. Resources are organised by topic, such as climate change, food processing and storage, water and sanitation, market information, broadcasting techniques, gender, malaria, HIV/AIDs, etc. There is also a French website for Barza. Broadcasters have their own profile page and there is a Barza Café discussions page where users can participate in various discussions.
- "Introducing Barza! – the online community for radio broadcasters : Farm Radio International Live Blog". Blog.farmradio.org. Archived from the original on 2012-07-26. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "ICT4D community: Barza online networking site for African farm radio broadcasters". e-Agriculture. 2007-02-12. Archived from the original on 2013-04-14. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- Your Name (this will appear with your post). "Thirty years of helping African farmers by radio | Manitoba C0-operator". Manitobacooperator.ca. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- /. "Barza – the online community for African radio broadcasters | Farm Radio International". Beta.farmradio.org. Retrieved 2012-09-30.[permanent dead link]
- "Barza | Soul Beat Africa". Comminit.com. Retrieved 2012-09-30.