Bataan is a province of the Philippines.
Bataan may also refer to:
- Bataan Peninsula, the landmass in which Bataan province lies, the Philippines
- Bataan National Park, a protected area in Bataan Peninsula, Philippines
- Bataan (barangay), in San Juan, Batangas, the Philippines
- Battle of Bataan, a battle in 1942 in the Pacific War of World War II
- USS Bataan, the names of two United States ships
- Bataan (film), a 1943 film
- Joe Bataan (born 1942), an Afro-Filipino American Latin R&B musician from New York
- Back to Bataan, a 1945 film
- Bataan 1 and Bataan 2, the call signs for two disarmed Mitsubishi G4M "Betty" bombers
- New Bataan, Compostela Valley, a municipality in the Philippines
- Bataan Death March, an event during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bataan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.