|Directed by||Brijesh Batuknath Tripathi|
|Produced by||Naraindas Lalwani|
Rammy C. Pandey (Executive producer)
|Written by||Brijesh Batuknath Tripathi |
Bunty Rathore (dialogues)
|Screenplay by||Brijesh Batuknath Tripathi|
|Starring||Shoaib Ibrahim |
Rammy C. Pandey
|Music by||Shailendra Sayanti (film score)|
Sanidhya Swarna, Sanjay Mahendra Pachauri (lyrics)
Sanjay Choudhuri (background score)
|Edited by||Umesh Rane|
N. J. Lalwani Films
|Distributed by||Big Curtains Media Private Limited|
|2 hour 23 minutes|
|Box office||₹40 Lakh|
Battalion 609 is a 2019 Indian action film written and directed by Brijesh Batuknath Tripathi and produced by Naraindas Lalwani under his banner N.J Lalwani Films. Starring Shoaib Ibrahim, Elena Kazan, Farnaz Shetty, Sparsh Sharma, Vishwas Kini, Kiaan, Jashn Kohli, Vicky Ahuja, Vikas Srivastava, Chandraprakash Thakur and Manish R. Sharma. It was all India theatrically released on 11 January 2019.
The story revolves around a friendly cricket match between the Indian Army and the Pakistan Army gone wrong and narrates the tale of the soldiers of Battalion 609 putting up a fight with Taliban. After an attack on the Indian army near the LOC, the match which was to be played between India and Pakistan is cancelled. Anwar Hussein, a Pakistani soldier who is very fond of cricket and was looking forward to the match, throws a cricket bat at the other end of the LOC and calls the Indian army and Indians a bunch of cowards. In anger, the Indian army throws a ball towards them. Soon, a verbal fight breaks between them which leads to the two teams deciding to play a cricket match. The losing team will take their post eighteen kilometres back.
- Shoaib Ibrahim as Kamraj Mishra
- Elena Kazan as Rukhsana
- Farnaz Shetty as Bijli
- Ram Awana as Pakistani Militant
- Vishwas Kini as Iqbal Qureshi
- Jashan Singh Kohli as Balbeer Singh
- Chandraprakash Thakur as General Yashwant
- Sparsh Sharma as Jassi(Jaspal Singh)
- Major Kishore as Kanan Gopal Rao
- Manish Sharma as Shoaib Jamal
- Vikas Srivastava as Al-Nazar
- Vicky Ahuja
- Shrikant Kamat as Gulshan Pandey
- Rammy C. Pandey as Major Rammy Pandey
|Soundtrack album by |
|Released||11 January 2019|
|Genre||Feature Film Soundtrack|
|Label||Zee Music Company|
The film's soundtrack was composed and produced by Shailendra Sayanti and lyrics written by Raj Sandilya, Sanjay Mahendra Pachori and Sanidhya Sawarna. Sanjay Choudhuri worked as a guest composer. The first song, "Garam Hai Itnee Body", was sung by Raja Sagoo.
|1.||"Garam Hai Itnee Body"||Raj Shandilya||Raja Sagoo||5:30|
|2.||"Khoya Rahu Tuzme"||Sanjay Mahendra Pachori||Javed Ali||3:22|
|3.||"Do Peg Peekey Aagayi Angrezi"||Sanjay Mahendra Pachori||Shailendra Kumar||3:32|
|4.||"Karde Savera"||Sanidhya Sawarna||Shailendra Kumar||4:37|
- Alok De as Sound Mixer
- Rammy C. Pandey as Executive Producer
- Jitendra Chaudhary as Sound Designer
- Vijay Mishra as DOP
- "'Battalion 609' Creates An Unique Record: Bollywood Film's Music Launched During A Cricket Match!". 5 December 2018.
- "बटालियन 609: भारत- पाक सीमा पर खेले गए क्रिकेट मैच की कहानी". 25 December 2018.
- Parkar, Shaheen (7 January 2019). "It's Vicky Kaushal's Uri: The Surgical Strikes vs Shoaib Ibrahim's Battalion 609 at the Box Office". Mid-Day. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- Bollywood Hungama Movie Battalion-609 box-office
- "Battalion 609 Cast & Crew". Bollywood Hungama.
- "Battalion 609 - Motion Poster". Times of India. 2018. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Battalion 609 a film on India-Pakistan war to clash with Uri The Surgical Strike on 11 January". Punjab News Express. 2018. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Hindustan Times e-Paper". paper.hindustantimes.com.
- "Battalion 609 - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack". Saavn.
- "Garam Hai Itnee Body". 25 December 2018.