Banks ex Andrews
Bauera is a small genus of shrubs which are endemic to eastern Australia. The species occur in the states of South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. The genus was named in honour of brothers Ferdinand Bauer and Franz Bauer, Austrian botanical illustrators.
- Bauera capitata Ser. ex DC.
- Bauera rubioides Andrews (Dog Rose, River Rose)
- Bauera microphylla Sieber ex DC.
- Bauera sessiliflora F.Muell. (Grampians Bauera)
- "Bauera Banks ex Andrews". Australian Plant Name Index (APNI), IBIS database. Centre for Plant Biodiversity Research, Australian Government.
- Australian Societies for Growing Australian Plants: Bauera rubioides
|This Oxalidales article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian rosid article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|