From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bayar may refer to:
- Bayar, Kasaragod, a village in the state of Kerala, India.
- Celâl Bayar, a Turkish politician, statesman and the third President of Turkey
- Celal Bayar University, a state university located in Manisa, Turkey
- Faruk Bayar, a Turkish footballer
- Sanjaagiin Bayar, a Mongolian politician and former Prime Minister of Mongolia
- Buren Bayaer, a singer, composer, and disc jockey in Inner Mongolia, China
- Yesui Bayar, a Mongolian swimmer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bayar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.