From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bazhou may refer to:
- Bazhou City (霸州) in Hebei, China, named after the historical prefecture
- Bazhou District (巴州) in Bazhong, Sichuan, China, named after the historical prefecture
- Bazhou, Bazhou City, a town in Bazhou City
- Bazhou, Bazhou District, a town in Bazhou District
- Bazhou, Qinghai (巴州), a town in Minhe Hui and Tu Autonomous County, Qinghai, China
- Ba Prefecture (Sichuan), a prefecture between the 6th and 20th centuries in modern Sichuan, China
- Ba Prefecture (Hebei), a prefecture between the 10th and 20th centuries in modern Hebei, China
- Bayingolin Mongol Autonomous Prefecture, a prefecture in Xinjiang, China, sometimes abbreviated as Bazhou (巴州) in Chinese
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.