|Founders||Josh Berman and Diego Berdakin|
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Products||Jewelry, shoes, apparel, home, intimates, beauty, accessories|
BeachMint is an e-commerce company with six fashion and lifestyle brands: JewelMint, ShoeMint, StyleMint, IntiMint, HomeMint, and BeautyMint. Each brand features a subscription shopping model with personalized product recommendations for its members from their respective celebrity and expert. BeachMint has been noted for its rapid growth, raising $75 million with participation from venture capital firms such as Accel Partners, Goldman Sachs, New World Ventures, and Millennium Technology Value Partners.
BeachMint launched its first brand, JewelMint, with Kate Bosworth and celebrity stylist, Cher Coulter, in October 2010. Then, BeachMint launched: StyleMint with Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen in July 2011, BeautyMint with Jessica Simpson and celebrity skincare expert, Nerida Joy, in October 2011, ShoeMint with Rachel Bilson and celebrity stylist, Nicole Chavez, in collaboration with Steve Madden, in November 2011, HomeMint with Justin Timberlake and interior designer Estee Stanley in May 2012, and intiMINT with Brooke Burke-Charvet in June 2012.In August 2014, BeachMint merged with Lucky Magazine. In 2016, Beachmint closed Lucky, and left many freelance workers unpaid.
- Alyson Shontell, Business Insider. "year6201169#126beachmint64 15 Startups With $100 Million+ Valuations That Hardly Existed Last Year." Sept 24, 2011. Retrieved Sept 3, 2013.
- Jason Kincaid, Techcrunch. "BeachMint Raises Another Big Round: $35 Million For Celebrity-Backed Shopping Experiences." Jan 25, 2012. Retrieved Sept 3, 2013.
- Katherine Duncan, Entrepreur. "BeachMint Carves a Retail Niche with Celebrity Appeal." May 22, 2012. Retrieved Sept 3, 2013.
- Crunchbase. "BeachMint." Retrieved Sept 3, 2013.
- Trachtenberg, Jeffrey A. (2014-08-11). "Condé Nast's Lucky Magazine Merging With Online Retailer BeachMint". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- Buhr, Sarah. "BeachMint Gets Lucky In Joint Venture With Conde Nast". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-10-12.